La Palma Toastmasters mission
- To empower individuals to become better communicators and leaders
- We provide a supportive and positive learning experience in which members are empowered to develop communication and leadership skills, resulting in greater self-confidence and personal growth.
- To be the first-choice provider of dynamic, high-value, experiential communication and leadership skills development.
Individuals from beginners to advanced level speakers coming from different backgrounds take on leadership skills (meeting set up) and speaking.
How it Works
- Join us for a few meetings and experience a setting where individuals speak in front of a crowd. (Due to COVID-19, we are exclusively offering live online classes)
- Take a short evaluation test based on your personal goals.
- Based on your personal goals, a custom made system (PATHWAYS) will be available to every individual who becomes a La Palma Toastmasters member.
- A mentor will be available to assist in your journey to elevate your skills.
Everyone is welcome to come to our meetings – there are no restrictions on membership, except that you have to be 18 or over. New visitors usually join us for about 1 to 3 meetings (free) before they decide to join.
Where is the City of La Palma?
La Palma is a small city, approximately 1.8 square miles in size. It is surrounded by the cities of Cerritos, Cypress, and Buena Park, and many of our members come from these and other cities in Orange County, California.
La Palma Toastmasters“Elevate your speaking skills and achieve your highest potential as a communicator.”
Contact: Wendy Marano
Location: 5321 La Palma Ave. La Palma, CA 90623 (Located next to La Palma Community Hospital)
Hours: Every Wednesday 6:30 – 7:30pm (Zoom)