- We provide a supportive and positive learning experience in which members are empowered to develop communication and leadership skills, resulting in greater self-confidence and personal growth.
- To be the provider of dynamic, high-value, experiential communication and leadership skills development.
Meetings: Every Wednesday 6:30 – 7:30pm (Virtually through Zoom)
Individuals from beginners to advanced level speakers coming from different backgrounds practice speeches and take on leadership roles (Toastmaster Club Meeting roles) during the meeting.
How it Works @ Toastmasters Club
- Join us for a few meetings and experience a setting where individuals speak in front of an audience.
- Take a short evaluation test based on your personal goals.
- Based on your personal goals, a custom made system (PATHWAYS) will be available to every individual who becomes a La Palma Toastmasters member.
- The members meet weekly Virtually using zoom and one a month in person
- A mentor will be available to assist in your journey to elevate your skills.
Everyone is welcome to come to our meetings – there are no restrictions on membership, except that you have to be 18 or over. New visitors usually join us for about 1 to 3 meetings (free) before they decide to join.
Where is the City of La Palma?
La Palma is a small city, approximately 1.8 square miles in size. It is surrounded by the cities of Cerritos, Cypress, and Buena Park, and many of our members come from these and other cities in Orange County, California.
Contact: Daniel Perez, Vice President Membership
Phone: (626) 241-3555
Weekly Meeting: Every Wednesday 6:30 – 7:30pm (Virtually through Zoom)